Energy Efficiency Savings
As one-time grants and governmental tax benefits initiate the cost recovery process, operational benefits provide the most comprehensive opportunities for long-term reductions and efficiencies.
Methods to Utilize Savings Through Energy Efficient Building
Utility Company Rebates
Utility Rate Reduction Studies
Due Diligence Property Acquisition Reports
Energy Star Certification
- Utility Company Rebates: Utility Company lighting and efficiency rebates for efficient design and construction
- Reserve Studies: engineering assessments to predict future capital needs to allow owners to regulate and moderate expenses, fees, etc.
- Energy Audits: comprehensive building and systems analyses to generate specific practical savings and efficiency solutions
- Utility Rate Reduction Studies: more than 50% of utility rates and bills for commercial clients are incorrect & if corrected, pay-back may be a maximum of five years
- LEEDS Commissioning: essential for renting to governmental agencies and beneficial for various cost reductions depending on location
- Due Diligence Property Acquisition Reports: prior to or after acquisitions, these reports represent essential information for our clients to determine values and expenditures necessary to bring properties up to current or necessary codes and requirements
- Energy Star Certification: official certification means discounts and rebates from insurance and utility companies
Learn more about energy efficiency tax rebates for business:
We Are Here to Help!
P. O. Box 31031
Walnut Creek, CA 94518
M-F: 8am - 5pm
Phone: (925) 726-4510